With Nifty touching lifetime highs, many of the mutual fund schemes are showing signs of recovery. This may have resulted in the accumulation of Long Term Capital Gains (LTCG) in your portfolio. And since we are approaching the close of the financial year, it’s a good time to take advantage of the exemption limit of Rs 1 lakh under the LTCG tax rules.
Hence we recommend that you book long term capital gains on equity schemes upto Rs 1 Lakh per PAN in this financial year itself and save upto Rs 10,000 per PAN in future tax outflow.
Here is a quick guide on doing this.
1) Log in to your account on Orowealth ( www.lpl电竞官方观看正规.com )
2) Click on the Menu button at the top right corner and select ‘Reports’ option
3) In the Reports Section, select ‘Tax Analysis’ report.
4) Select schemes based on the column “ Tax implication today (Long Term) ” . Please select only Equity schemes.
5) Add selected schemes from the ‘Portfolio’ tab to redeem cart and complete transaction.
Please Note: The limit of Rs 1 Lakh exemption under LTCG tax rules is a total limit applicable across equity mutual funds and direct equities.
Feel free to reach out to your financial advisor at Orowealth in case of any queries.
KapilPosted at 09:22h, 24 March
Can you please call me
KapilPosted at 09:23h, 24 March
Can you please call me to undrrstand it properly on 9829255925
gauravPosted at 08:28h, 27 March
Hello Kapil, We tried reaching you but the phone was unreachable. Request you to please get in touch with us on +917587305393 or at connect@lpl电竞官方观看正规.com .
Mahammad GufranPosted at 12:40h, 24 March
BHARTESH A SHAHAPUREPosted at 03:20h, 27 March
PLS SEND ME INTIMATIONS
gauravPosted at 08:29h, 27 March